Let me introduce my self !

Assalamualaikum Wr. Wb. 
.
On this occasion, allow me to make an introduction about who I am. My name is Ananda Farhan Raihandra. I am the first of two children. I was born in Jakarta, 23 juli 2002. Currently, my family and I live in  Jalan Lingkar Duren Sawit number 15, Duren Sawit, East Jakarta.

        About the hobby, I really like to swim. I like to spend my vacation in the pool with my friends.I have 1 sibling who are still in Junior High school. My sister name is Aisha Faizaty Rashifah. As a first child, I have to guide my sibling to grow well. My father works for a Producer that made him too busy, and my mother works in the same place with my father that also made her busy enough to take care of us. So, as the eldest brother, I have to keep them well.

I'm study at 3 Senior High School.The reason why I want to go to this school from the first time is because this school has enough achievement and spawned a lot of students who can continue their study in state universities. Hopefully I can follow them too.

 I like the things of the world of adventure. From childhood, I was crammed with adventure movies like adventures of Tintin and so forth. In addition, I also like the little things like reading, watching and spending my free time without doing anything.

My favorite food is Fried Noodles, while my favorite drink is Milk. By the way, is there still someone that has a favorite color? well, my favorite color is White.

I think that’s an introduction from me. Nice to meet you all.

Thanks.


Wassalamualaikum Wr. Wb.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Formal Invitation

Analyze Debate